This is a real session and I am sharing it because it took a lot out of the client and myself handling this being and we learned a lot that you should know.
Let me refresh your memory about what we are calling sleeping dragons:
- Your first indication of their presence may be an extreme lessening of affinity for the people you are living with or working with following a sudden increase of personal power.
- Your more serious indication of their presence will be that you want to abandon the group you are currently a part of and will have no remorse or sympathy for those you used to depend on.
- They may be more powerful than you are even in their current degraded state.
- They are in a lower condition because of a huge mistake they made which had left them overwhelmed and degraded for all eternity.
- They are almost always ashamed of their fall from power and are almost always angry at having to put up with any attempts to help them.
- They usually have woken up because you were doing SRT or some other conscious expanding practice.
- They may have been woken up because of a life threatening experience this lifetime which left you overwhelmed.
- They are not necessarily evil, but they are working with a purpose that is not aligned with yours and every action they take will destroy any prior relationships you have established as these are meaningless to them.
- They may not even realize that you exist and this is another reason your goals and purposes are meaningless to them.
- They were trying to accomplish something when they were overwhelmed and their attention is still fixed on the moment of overwhelm.
- They regard you and every one of your goals and agreements as an inconvenience.
- The session in which you attempt to detect them and handle them will be one of the most uncomfortable sessions you have ever had. The being will resist giving you his name.
- Handling these beings is essential as they are the biggest threat to your continuing existence as an individual. If one of these takes over, your body is possessed by this powerful spirit and you are put elsewhere. Your identity changes and the person you were becomes someone else with different goals and purposes.
- In an organization, we would call this a hostile takeover. The name remains the same, but the purpose of the organization is changed.
- If you wish to stay who you are today, you will seek help at the very first sign that a sleeping dragon has awakened.
One of my clients noticed a change in the way he felt about SRT and other people after several huge wins. After hearing about sleeping dragons, he realized he might be afflicted with one and asked for a session.
Once we were in session, we spent about 30 minutes trying to locate the being who was responsible for his change in attitude. This is unusual in an SRT session because we generally can follow the emotion until the being is located. The emotion kept changing from anger to shame to resentment and then disappearing. The client got sleepy and somewhat discouraged while trying to locate the being and we were then sure we were tracking a sleeping dragon..
The client has run many sessions successfully, but found it difficult to spot the dragon and when he finally located the dragon, the dragon refused to give up his name.
All during the session, even while closing in on the dragon, the client felt a recurring urge to leave the group and to leave SRT altogether. He was enough in control that he could mention the urge without succumbing to it.
I could sense the presence of the being but the emotion I felt from him was totally bottled up. He felt like a shattered giant of a being who hated being helped by mere mortals like us. His emotion varied from shame to self loathing to abject misery while I felt he was looking down at us from a superior position.
The client finally spotted who he was and we realized why he was so difficult to help. His last incarnation was as a legendary king who was worshiped as a god by his people. He brought himself and his kingdom into a state of ruin through his own actions. He was still fixated on this failure and his regret that he had caused it..
In part 2, we will explore how a being might become a god and why becoming a mighty ruler worshiped by his subjects might lead to his downfall. You can expect Part 2 to appear in a few days.