This has been revised 8-26-18 to align with current Spiritual Rescue Technology practice. This is what an SRT client should expect from SRT counseling. You will notice several differences from earlier counselor’s codes.
As a Spiritual Rescue Technology Counselor I promise to to deliver SRT counseling according to the following rules:
1. I will deliver Spiritual Rescue Technology only to clients who are ready for this technology and will benefit from it. I will make every effort to ascertain that the client is ready for SRT processing before delivery.
2. If I discover that my client is not able to benefit from this technology, I will immediately cease delivering further counseling to him and will return all unused payments.
3. I will promise only those results I can reasonably expect to deliver.
4. I will use caring communication at all times during sessions with my client. This is communication directed to increasing the client’s awareness and responsibility level.
5. I will directly address the client’s spiritual companions in session using caring communication. and will recognize their individuality as immortal spiritual beings.
6. I will use my spiritual perceptions to guide the client’s attention toward spirits needing his assistance.
7. I will make every effort possible to keep the client from being overwhelmed by what he discovers in session, since much of the material encountered lies outside conventional reality.
8. I will not advocate spiritual healing as a cure for illness, only as mitigation, knowing well that mitigation is possible if the client truly wants to get well and is willing to accept spiritual assistance as complementary to any existing medical treatment they may be receiving.
9. I will make every effort to handle the spiritual component of any illness or body injury knowing that healing is not possible in the presence of spiritual upset.
10. I will never reveal the personal secrets of a client divulged in session. Session reports for teaching purposes will contain no personal information.
11. When the client or his spirits originate a realization or answer a question, I will acknowledge what I have heard.
12. I will make every effort to keep all counseling appointments once made and will promptly inform my client if the schedule needs to be changed.
13. I will make every effort to make sure my client has had sufficient rest and is well fed before session.
Adherence to the Counselor’s Code is completely voluntary for non professional SRT counselors, but it should be carefully noted that any deviation from the Code will lessen the gains to be enjoyed by clients and may damage the reputation of the counselor. Successful Counselors follow the code and enjoy continuing prosperity.