At this point in our development of Spiritual Rescue Technology, it seems appropriate to provide tools for the SRT practitioner so that they can identify bad indicators in SRT sessions and learn what steps will remedy any errors that have been made. There are different indicators and remedies for solo sessions and sessions delivered to others.
Solo Session Quality Check
- Do you feel it makes no sense to try talking to spirits? You are being blocked by beings you cannot handle by yourself. Get yourself a session from an experienced SRT user.
- Are you getting very brief responses to your questions? If not, increase your caring communication.
- Are you getting no responses to your questions? Imagine you are the being you are trying to connect with and perceive their intentions.
- Are you interested in communicating with these spirits? If not, try meditating and see what is stopping you.
- Are you tired and worn out after a solo session? Meditate and find what intention you had starting the session.
- Are the beings answering your questions? If not, are you actually asking for information or are you giving them instructions?
- Are you acknowledging beings for each comment they give you? If not, review the purpose of your solo session.
- Do you feel elated at the conclusion of your solo session? That is what should be happening. If you are not elated, review this list and see what you are missing.
- Are your spiritual companions volunteering ideas for your approval and application? You have not created an effective team. And you are not acknowledging them when they originate ideas.
- Do your spiritual companions keep interrupting you while you are running a solo session? You are not in control of your spiritual companions and should get remedial sessions from an experienced SRT user.
SRT Counseling Quality Check
- Is the client interested in talking to his spirits? If not, get his considerations and handle the beings who have been upset by earlier sessions.
- Is the client here on his own determinism? If not, do not proceed further.
- Are spirits real to this client? Give him some false data stripping.
- Are the spirits willing to talk to you? Are you using caring communication?
- Are the spirits willing to talk to the client? Ask them what has he done. What needs to be done to make it OK.
- Does the client understand caring communication? If not, get him hatted before proceeding further.
- Are you letting the client talk and have wins? Look at a transcript of your session and make sure.
- Does the client want more sessions? If he did not end on a big win, you need to change your session format and speak less and ask more questions.
- Did the client share a win from the session? If not, you need to look at how you are running the session.
- Did you share a realization with the client? You are not doing proper SRT counseling. The session is for client realizations.
- If the client’s indicators drop during the session, locate the beings who have been triggered by the session and plan to handle them as soon as possible after the current process is complete.
- Are clients referring other people to you? If not, you are not giving them wins. Look closely at how you are running your sessions.
- Do the client’s indicators drop as soon as the session is over? You missed some beings who are still objecting to the session. Get them identified and handled immediately if at all possible. Do everything possible to make it real to the client that his feelings about the session are coming from unhandled beings.