Definition of Axiom
An axiom or postulate is a statement that is taken to be true, to serve as a premise or starting point for further reasoning and arguments. The word comes from the Greek axíōma ‘that which is thought worthy or fit’ or ‘that which commends itself as evident.’ The term has subtle differences in definition when used in the context of different fields of study. As defined in classic philosophy, an axiom is a statement that is so evident or well-established, that it is accepted without controversy or question. As used in modern logic, an axiom is a premise or starting point for reasoning.
SRT Axiom Zero
I realized this morning there is an axiom that underlies all of the other axioms. If a person does not get this, he or she will think SRT is wonderful but will keep looking for other solutions to handle the really “difficult” problems like migraines, PMS, cheating husbands, illnesses, hangnails, etc., etc.
This is SRT Axiom Zero: SPIRITS CONSTANTLY AFFECT YOUR BEHAVIOR, HEALTH, AND PERSONALITY.
Constantly is the operative word. It means that spirits are affecting you 24/7 whether you are awake or dreaming.
When your Spirits are happy, they cheer you up and can help you achieve great things with very little effort.
When they get triggered, they drag you down, sometimes all the way to despair. They can change with no warning and you can go from feeling great to feeling sick and tired in less than an hour.
When you have your spiritual team in good shape, they will pick up on incoming threats and you will not be blindsided as long as you listen to their warnings.
You do not have to be responsible for external events, but you can be responsible for your reaction to them.
For those of you who do not instantly see the implications of SRT Axiom Zero, I will explain it in detail.
It means what it says: Spirits constantly affect your behavior, health, and personality.
See my numbered comments.
1. Spirits are the spiritual beings who surround you at all times. They may have been with you for centuries or longer or you may have picked them up at the funeral home you just visited to pay respects to a departed friend. They may even be the spirits of your dead spouse or parents who still feel they have to look after you.
2. Constantly means what you think it means. There is never a moment that you are not affected by the Spirits who surround you. If you can harness their abilities, you will operate at a very high level. If you are fighting your Spirits, life can be very difficult.
3. Affect means everything from influencing you in a slight way to actually taking control of your body and acting in ways you cannot control. This happens more often than you might think.
4. Behavior includes your tendency to comment on things that you hear without thinking. It includes the mannerisms like picking at scabs, biting your nails and fiddling with your hair. It includes your irritability at kids screaming, slow drivers in front of you, and the idiots who make stupid comments on Facebook. It also includes your inability to speak up to the boss when he treats you like a serf and your inability to speak in front of large groups. Spirits controlled behavior includes your craving for alcohol every day, or cigarettes, or even chocolate donuts.
Spirits can cause you to do positive things like filling your house with flowers every day or running marathons or attending rock concerts. Their ability to influence our choices in life has to be fully examined to realize how much of what you do every day is influenced by the Spirits who are trying to help you.
5. Health means everything related to the operation of your body. Your health is constantly being affected by your Spirits. You will not have any subjective reality on this until you see a painful physical condition vanish on the completion of an SRT session.
6. Personality is the entire package of attitudes, behaviors, beliefs, motivations, in short, all of the characteristics you exhibit that people recognize you by.
Now you can either decide to be the effect of all these Spirits, or you can decide to manage them for your benefit. SRT has all of the tools you will need to help your Spirits contribute to your welfare or to set them free to create independent lives of their own.
The Spirits who surround you can be a resource or a nightmare depending on how you treat them.
If you foolishly try to get rid of the Spirits who surround you, you might end up like too many Scientologists who have tried this, sick and miserable due to the counter intentions of unhappy spiritual Spirits. Spirits do not like being scraped off.
SRT will give you the tools you need to create a better existence for you and for your Spirits.
David St Lawrence