We discussed some aspects of the spiritual universe and talked with Jack Airey in yesterday’s workshop. Some of the new information we learned have serious implications for any of us who wishes to become proficient in helping spirits.
- Newly dead beings can be a bit confused
- They still have the beings attached to them who caused the death of the body
- The possibility that they could handle these beings before being reborn in a new body brought their interest up and gave them a new purpose.
A definitions of the spiritual universe:
- The spiritual universe is populated with perceptions, memories, intentions, and emotions – and other beings who were attached to the being during “life”.
- Some feel more comfortable thinking of this as a thought universe as opposed to a material universe.
Definitions of spirit:
- A force or principle believed to animate living beings.
- A force or principle believed to animate humans and often to endure after departing from the body of a person at death; the soul.
- A living thought ( a spiritual rescue technology definition)
We are going to do more exercises to see if we can investigate the spiritual universes and compare them to the so-called physical universe. We may be able to communicate with some recently departed beings, but no promises are being made at this time.
We will discuss how psychically aware people can channel a spirit and work together to reinforce each others perceptions.
The physical universe has fairly well-defined rules for the behavior of matter and energy and the relationship of matter to energy. It has no rules regarding life force or spiritual behavior.
The spiritual universe has unique rules that may seem to mirror the rules of the physical universe, but which do not directly affect the physical universe, they only affect life and life forms.
If and when it retreats to the spiritual universe, it seems to take with it many of the spirits it has been associating with for multiple lifetimes.
Not all beings seem to retreat from the physical universe. There are countless beings who maintain a presence in the physical universe either as a free floating living thought or as a participant in the running of another person’s body.
When a being chooses to participate in the physical universe as a unique individual, it has to choose an identity and a physical form to animate. It may still be accompanied by the spirits who accompanied it during precious lifetimes.
We will compare notes in the webinar and see what conclusions we can draw. I feel that we have enough experiential data between all of us that we can begin to examine the structure of the spiritual universe and some of the rules also.
Join me on Sunday, 8-18-19, using this link: https://zoom.us/j/4710611444
There is a $10 donation for the webinar, and if you have not already paid, please use this link: paypal.me/DavidStLawrence/10