We have been discussing various topics recently that deserve a concerted viewing by a group of us all at once. I would like for us to discuss the following topics and see what we know that we have not shared with each other.
- What are the signs that a walk-in has happened?
- If I was a walk-in, how would I know?
- Are memories and mental image pictures different before and after a walk-in has occurred?
- If we are walk-ins, have our responsibilities changed?
- What if someone in your family is a walk-in, how can you help them fit in or leave?
- Why is someone a walk-in, instead of picking up a baby body?
- When is it ethical to become a walk-in?
- Does being a walk-in mean you will have bad karma?
- Being a walk-in is an example of merging identities. How does that affect your future?
- Barriers to viewing another person’s space without being invited
- Reasons for visiting another person’s space without being invited
- Who is it alright to view?
- Who should not be viewed?
- Suppose we were to visit some very important people and observe who surrounds them in their spiritual space?
- Could we do that with a caring reach and withdraw without commenting while we were in their space and occupying their viewpoints?
- What could we learn while visiting a set of important people that could help them?
- What could we learn while visiting a set of important people that could help us as a group and as individuals?
- Could we learn enough to have a positive effect on people in important roles?
- Under what conditions should we attempt to have a positive effect on these people?
I look forward to seeing you there.