This was one of the most thought-provoking webinars to date. We started by discussing a new format for transferring knowledge through story telling and we ended with a story from a spiritual being who had been involved in a huge mistake that ended a civilization.
I am posting it again as it still applies and new people have joined us since this was posted.
A technology is a scientific method of achieving a practical purpose.
Spiritual Rescue Technology, SRT, is a scientific method of communicating with spiritual beings and releasing them from bad decisions they made under stress.
Every aspect of Spiritual Rescue Technology has been proven workable and produces repeatable results in session after session. There is nothing mysterious about SRT processing although it is a highly advanced technology. Almost any person who is not in a permanent hypnotic state can be taught to do SRT processing.
Magic is defined as the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces. Another useful definition of Magic is: the power to use supernatural forces to make impossible things happen.
According the Arthur C, Clarke’s Third Law, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic (at least to those who are uninformed).
Some people exposed to SRT processing get the idea that SRT is magic because it changes things that have resisted every other form of therapy they have tried. Once they have had a miraculous result, they fully expect that this result will last for ever and always. When their problem returns, they are hugely disappointed and go off to find a more magical solution.
SRT is a technology with predictable results. It is not magic which produces happy endings with credits scrolling up past the final happy scenes.
SPIRITUAL RESCUE TECHNOLOGY IS LIKE SOAP, YOU USE IT TO HANDLE PROBLEMS.
JUST LIKE SOAP, YOU KEEP USING IT UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS TOTALLY HANDLED.
USING SOAP IS A TECHNOLOGY, NOT MAGIC. YOU USE SOAP AND WATER AND YOU SCRUB THE AREA THOROUGHLY UNTIL THE PROBLEM IS HANDLED.
If you get a great result using SRT processing on an area of your life, we expect you to keep using it until the area is completely handled and remains stable for a long period of time. If you get a flare up of that area at some future time, you look and see what has changed in the person’s life and see if they have picked up some new spiritual beings who are causing trouble.
If you get yourself dirty in life, you wash yourself off using soap and water. You do not expect that washing yourself once will handle all future exposure to dirt.
Spiritual Rescue Technology produces predictable results time after time with everyone it has been applied to. Expecting that one dab of SRT will do you for the rest of your life, is unrealistic and misleading. Some of you have spent a lifetime getting yourself into the state you are in. Surely you can invest some time in repairing the damage. Give yourself a chance to see how far SRT will help you recover your joy in life.
Twenty to thirty SRT sessions may be required to handle persistent undesirable attitudes and physical conditions. Those who have done this many sessions are not the same people they were before. The results may seem magical to outside observers, but they are a result of carefully applied spiritual technology to get expected results time after time.
A combination of SRT counseling and solo sessions can keep a person enthusiastically responding to the challenges of life for as long as he or she wishes. You can do yourself a favor and change your life with daily solo and weekly SRT sessions as long as you wish. The joyful exuberance of living at the top of your potential is worth the effort.
David St Lawrence
Dear Interested Person
I have been delivering personal, business and spiritual counseling for over 40 years.
I was a trained Scientology Auditor and Mission holder from 1976 to 1995. When I left the Church, I delivered almost all of the Bridge for a period of years and kept researching to perfect a method of spiritual counseling that could deliver the benefits of the Scientology OT levels to sincere and aware individuals right off the streets.
Since 2010, I have been delivering Spiritual Rescue Technology almost every day to people all over the world.
The gains are stable and I train my student and clients to run solo sessions as soon as they are able. I have written three books on the subject and they are all available on Amazon.com.
The first book, Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology, is quite short and can be read in a few hours. It can be downloaded from https://www.amazon.com/Introducing-Spiritual-Rescue-Technology-Practical-ebook/dp/B00NJTIJZW
If someone reads the book and it makes sense to them, I offer a free introductory session to see if we can work together satisfactorily. Additional sessions cost $100 per session and can be purchased as desired.
I deliver sessions on five continents these days and the sessions are delivered via Zoom video conferencing at times of your choosing.
If you would like to achieve what the COS was promising and much more, read my first book: Introducing Spiritual Rescue Technology.
If what I do resonates with you, call me and arrange for a free session.
PLEASE NOTE: NO WORKSHOP ON SATURDAY
THE WEBINAR WILL BEGIN AT 12 NOON EDT SUNDAY
I have encountered a spirit that I cannot handle alone and I am inviting you to participate in a special session where we will help a spirit wake up and depart. I am calling this a healing session as this being does not seem to operate as other spirits operate. I have the feeling that it will take a massive sharing of grace and life force to reach this being in the state it is in.
Up to now, I have never failed to communicate with a spirit and handle whatever was holding them in place, but I recently hit a spiritual brick wall with this being and I need additional power to remove a spiritual presence from a long time client of mine. I have tried to reach well-known psychics, but there has been no response, so we are going to do a repeat of a previous successful action where we acted in concert to heal someone.
This spirit manifests itself as an octopus type presence which fondles the client’s head and various orifices of his body. It acts more like a machine than a live presence and I cannot sense it with the clarity that I sense other spiritual presences. It exhibits life force, but not of a nature I recognize. It feels like a chimera, a cluster of beings and bodies that have been merged together.
From the way it fondles the client with its appendages, it is more like the fabled Flying Spaghetti Monster than a Cthulhu type monster. The client experiences appendages touching it, but there are no claws. I can occasionally get an impression of its shape and size, but I have not been able to do more than scare it away temporarily by talking to it. It acts like it has no intelligence at all and operates on a stimulus/response basis.
The client is happy to attend the webinar with us and have you work with me to identify this being and hopefully communicate with it in a caring way to bring it to present time and leave the client alone. It is a living being, but it is so far down that it operates like a simple creature.
If you attend and participate, you will get an experience that few people have ever encountered.
Join me on Sunday at 12 noon EDT using this link: https://zoom.us/j/4710611444
There is a $10 donation for the webinar, and if you have not already paid, please use this link: paypal.me/DavidStLawrence/10
I am sure you don’t want to hear this, but we discovered a sleeping dragon attached to a client who had already located and handled an earlier sleeping dragon.
The warning signs were the same as with all of the earlier sleeping dragon appearances. I will repeat them here so you can commit them to memory:
1. The client experiences a strong feeling of increased power and intention and realizes that all of the earlier barriers have fallen away.
2. The client experiences a significant drop in empathy for those who do not fully support them. They will discard old friends and groups they have been part of without a second thought. Their personality has changed and they have no sympathy for those who do not understand their new goals.
Sleeping Dragons are powerful beings who are dormant for some reason. They can remain dormant for many years without awakening. They can be awakened in several ways:
1. The host person can be confronted with a crisis that cannot be handled with their usual responses to life. As the crisis escalates, the sleeping dragon wakes up and takes over and changes how the person behaves until the crisis is handled. Sometimes the dragon stays awake for an extended period, like months or even years.
2. The person can receive SRT counseling concerning a different being on a topic that is important to the sleeping dragon. The being who is addressed will cognite and be freed from his compulsion, but the dragon will wake up and will cause the host to become disturbed and uncertain because they will not know where the upset is coming from. If the counselor is not watching the clients indicators, he may miss the fact that the client is not showing the expected signs of great relief that indicates a successful session.
The session was successful in handling the being who needed help, but the dragon was restimulated by the topic addressed and was not spotted and handled. Any time the tone level of a session drops after rising in response to counseling, the counselor needs to look for the possibility that another being has been triggered by the session. If a counselor keeps his attention focused on the being he is handling, this minimizes the possibility that other beings will be restimulated. However, if particular topic is highly charged, there is a possibility that more than one being will be restimulated.
If the clients indicators are not very good, there is the possibility that another being is sitting in restimulation. Locating and handling this being promptly will minimize the possibility of a sleeping dragon incident. If the client is not handled promptly, there is the possibility that the dragon will take over and remove the client from the counseling environment.
Make every effort to put the client back in control as soon as a sleeping dragon is spotted. Once a client recognizes the danger of possession by a sleeping dragon, he will be more likely to spot this before it is too late.
I answered questions for more than an hour on all sorts of spiritual topics. This was a departure from my usual approach of covering the contents of the book. This talk discussed the topics that the audience had questions about and ranged all over our interaction with spirits.
We covered curses, spiritual possession, out of body experiences, spiritual healing, scary dreams, immortality, the challenges of picking up a new body, animal spirits, past lives, how spirits influence your life, and my route to discovering these things.
The video is on Vimeo and you can stream it using this link: https://vimeo.com/322752093
This is a real session and I am sharing it because it took a lot out of the client and myself handling this being and we learned a lot that you should know.
Let me refresh your memory about what we are calling sleeping dragons:
- Your first indication of their presence may be an extreme lessening of affinity for the people you are living with or working with following a sudden increase of personal power.
- Your more serious indication of their presence will be that you want to abandon the group you are currently a part of and will have no remorse or sympathy for those you used to depend on.
- They may be more powerful than you are even in their current degraded state.
- They are in a lower condition because of a huge mistake they made which had left them overwhelmed and degraded for all eternity.
- They are almost always ashamed of their fall from power and are almost always angry at having to put up with any attempts to help them.
- They usually have woken up because you were doing SRT or some other conscious expanding practice.
- They may have been woken up because of a life threatening experience this lifetime which left you overwhelmed.
- They are not necessarily evil, but they are working with a purpose that is not aligned with yours and every action they take will destroy any prior relationships you have established as these are meaningless to them.
- They may not even realize that you exist and this is another reason your goals and purposes are meaningless to them.
- They were trying to accomplish something when they were overwhelmed and their attention is still fixed on the moment of overwhelm.
- They regard you and every one of your goals and agreements as an inconvenience.
- The session in which you attempt to detect them and handle them will be one of the most uncomfortable sessions you have ever had. The being will resist giving you his name.
- Handling these beings is essential as they are the biggest threat to your continuing existence as an individual. If one of these takes over, your body is possessed by this powerful spirit and you are put elsewhere. Your identity changes and the person you were becomes someone else with different goals and purposes.
- In an organization, we would call this a hostile takeover. The name remains the same, but the purpose of the organization is changed.
- If you wish to stay who you are today, you will seek help at the very first sign that a sleeping dragon has awakened.
One of my clients noticed a change in the way he felt about SRT and other people after several huge wins. After hearing about sleeping dragons, he realized he might be afflicted with one and asked for a session.
Once we were in session, we spent about 30 minutes trying to locate the being who was responsible for his change in attitude. This is unusual in an SRT session because we generally can follow the emotion until the being is located. The emotion kept changing from anger to shame to resentment and then disappearing. The client got sleepy and somewhat discouraged while trying to locate the being and we were then sure we were tracking a sleeping dragon..
The client has run many sessions successfully, but found it difficult to spot the dragon and when he finally located the dragon, the dragon refused to give up his name.
All during the session, even while closing in on the dragon, the client felt a recurring urge to leave the group and to leave SRT altogether. He was enough in control that he could mention the urge without succumbing to it.
I could sense the presence of the being but the emotion I felt from him was totally bottled up. He felt like a shattered giant of a being who hated being helped by mere mortals like us. His emotion varied from shame to self loathing to abject misery while I felt he was looking down at us from a superior position.
The client finally spotted who he was and we realized why he was so difficult to help. His last incarnation was as a legendary king who was worshiped as a god by his people. He brought himself and his kingdom into a state of ruin through his own actions. He was still fixated on this failure and his regret that he had caused it..
In part 2, we will explore how a being might become a god and why becoming a mighty ruler worshiped by his subjects might lead to his downfall. You can expect Part 2 to appear in a few days.
We will pick one of these topics and discuss it. Following the discussion, I will ask for a volunteer and will run a session on the topic.
- Avoiding/Ignoring Exposing Yourself to Bad News and Restimulative Subjects
- Ignoring and Failing to Respond to Bad News and Restimulative Subjects
- The SRT Explanation of Dreams, Lucid and Terrifying
- The SRT Explanation of Astral travel/Astral projection/Remote Viewing
- How you can discover any unhealthy dependency on persons/beings and
- What do you need to explore the spiritual realm safely?
Join me this Sunday at 12 noon EDT using this link: https://zoom.us/j/4710611444
There is a $10 donation for the webinar, and if you have not already paid, please use this link: paypal.me/DavidStLawrence/10
These free handbook versions were revised on 2-24-19 and are available for download using these links:
Handbook For Spiritual Counseling Sessions – rev 4 2-24-19.pdf
Handbook For Solo Spiritual Counseling Sessions – rev 3 2-22-19.pdf
Users have already reported better sessions using these handbooks.
Get your copies now!