After carefully reading the manual for CRM Remote Viewing on the Internet, (remoteviewed.com/files/CRV manual full.pdf) I realized that we can achieve similar results by using spirit intermediaries and SRT Reach and Withdraw processes. We are using telepathic communication as we do in regular SRT sessions. We are not using our far-seeing abilities, we are communicating with the beings who are at that location. We have done this repeatedly in the past, but we were not being cautious enough. Reading the CRV material has made us aware of risks we can avoid by selecting safer targets.
We can work with spirits by doing a supervised SRT Reach and Withdraw process following the following rules:
- Use a well trained SRT user as your guide until you can get reliable results every session.
- Meditate until your mind is clear and calm before attempting to do a remote viewing session.
- In the beginning, choose targets where you would be welcome as a visitor if you showed up in person.
- Discuss the purpose of your remote viewing activity with your guide and get his agreement on what you intend to do.
- Realize that your best results will come from contacting disembodied spirits who are monitoring the area or the person you wish to observe.
- Finding the disembodied spirits who are directly monitoring a person you care for will give you immediate information about that person’s emotions and intentions. You may be able to contact the person directly, but they will usually have their attention on what they are doing and may not have enough free attention to perceive that you are trying to contact them.
- You will be using the spirits in the area as your local observers, and your best results will come when you use caring communication and are polite and cheerful. You will be reaching for them and withdrawing from them during the session. I would not advise doing any out-of-body activity and placing yourself in the area unless you are invited.
- You will get better results if you have prepared a list of questions beforehand and have discussed them with your guide. This will help you stay on track during the session.
- Your reaching and withdrawing should go like this: You place your attention on the spirits in the space around the person you are trying to reach. If you are reaching out to a location and not a particular person, place your attention on the life force in that area and ask for permission to speak to it. In most cases, you will get an immediate response if you ask in a caring way. If you get a negative response to your request, ask why in a caring way, and you will almost always get a reason which will allow you to continue the conversation.
- Each time you place your attention on the being, you keep it there until you get a response or a realization of some sort. When that happens, withdraw your attention and discover what you have learned. If you are working with a guide, discuss what you have learned and proceed to the next question. The guide will be able to tell when you are ready to ask the next question and can help you stay focused as the conversation continues. Doing remote viewing without a guide or a list of questions can be distracting.
- You are welcome to ask any
questions you wish in a remote viewing session, but here are some
suggestions to get information with no wasted time.
Always Use Caring Communication, whether you are speaking to the spirit with your voice or using telepathic communication.
Notice the emotions of the spirits you contact
Adjust your questions based on their emotions
Ascertain the intentions of the spirits you are contacting. Are they intending to help you or the person you are interested in?
If they start sharing information, DO NOT INTERRUPT THEM. Once they start communicating, let them say everything they have to say. Be sure and acknowledge them before asking another question.
You can ask them what they see, and you may get mental image pictures of what is going on. If you communicate that you are trying to help in some way, the beings will be more helpful to you. For example, if you are trying to “see” the interior of some church or other location, asking the spirit to give you a view so you can understand it better may work better than asking it to look in a particular direction. You may get the best results by asking the being to describe the location or even asking it how does it make you feel?
- If you develop your skills at remote viewing, you will be able to stay connected to your loved ones, and you may even be able to connect to them directly. The first place to start is to connect up with their spiritual companions and establish a rapport with them. Eventually, your loved one may feel your presence, and you can start talking to them directly. Even if you don’t connect directly, they will pick up on the emotions of their spirits and will be more favorably inclined to you. When you finally get a chance to talk to them on the phone or Skype, you will probably hear them say, “I was just thinking of you!
- There is another good reason to establish a communication line with your loved ones through remote viewing, and that is once it is developed, you will have a better emotional connection with them, and you will be aware of how they are doing most of the time. You will know without checking on them whether they are doing well or in trouble. You are not limited to one connection either. You will develop a continuing awareness of the people you are connected to. In our changing world, that can bring about peace of mind.
With lockdowns and pandemics, this can be a stressful holiday season. See if you can reach out to your family members and establish a loving connection to them and their spiritual companions.
Do your part to spread joy to the world!