(A new chapter from the new book Managing Your Spiritual Companions in serial format)
By now, you have probably gotten the idea that doing boring things will cause problems for your spiritual companions. This is really not so strange because the same phenomena happen in daily life. If you drag the entire family out to a theater to see something they don’t care about, like a French movie with English subtitles, no one is going to have a good time, including you.
If you wish to live an exciting life full of interesting things to discover, you need to make that journey with willing and interested companions. There are at least five steps to ensure that this will happen when you desire it to happen.
- Before you do anything else, get yourself and your spiritual companions focused on the present moment. Using meditation or any convenient discipline, stop all unrelated activity, focus your attention on something in your present environment, make your body stop moving, and make all of your random thoughts and images stop.
- Create an ideal scene for whatever you plan to do in the next 4 to 8 hours. Include the help you will need from your spiritual companions and what you will accomplish in the time you have allotted. For best results, you need to identify the audience you will attract for your efforts, the effect you will create on this audience, and the rewards you will garner for your efforts.
- You will immediately perceive resistance to your plan, and if you cannot immediately overpower this resistance with willpower, you need to carefully observe what form the resistance is taking and who is producing the counter-intention to your ideal scene. If you cannot handle the opposition using your SRT knowledge, make careful notes of the emotions and ideas blocking your ideal scene. Put aside the ideal scene for the moment, and either do an SRT solo session or arrange for an SRT session from someone else to handle the resistance to your accomplishing this ideal scene.
- If you cannot handle the resistance to today’s plan with its ideal scene, I would suggest finding a plan that you can accomplish without triggering resistance from your spiritual companions. If your spiritual companions will not let you concentrate enough to do what you want, simply find something they will let you do. You need to keep your spiritual companions occupied, and it really does not matter what you do as long as you can get them to assist you. If they will not let you do the bills or write an article, take a walk or do some exercises and get everyone working in harmony.
- There is always something you can do to get your spiritual companions working in harmony. Singing or playing music will almost always get them to cooperate and will put them in a better mood. Putting things in order can bring about internal harmony also. If you are not up to creating music, try playing music you enjoy and singing and dancing along. Once they achieve a harmonious state, you can try to communicate with them and see what they are willing to do for you.
- If you are still experiencing negative emotions and counter-intention regarding what you wish to accomplish, you need to spot and handle the beings who are insisting on being upset by using spiritual rescue technology processes.
If this all sounds like too much effort, you fail to understand the vital importance of what an ideal scene means.
Some people continually operate with continuous anxiety and occasional fear and seem to think that this is a normal way of life. They are afraid of their boss and resent what other people are saying or thinking of them, and they are also afraid to stand up for what they think is right. The idea of calmly handling stressful situations is impossible to imagine. These people have never been introduced to the idea of an ideal scene and how vital it is.
If you cannot imagine an ideal scene, how can you recognize how bad your current situation really is? If someone were to describe what your life is like and asked you, “Is this the Ideal Scene you envisioned as a child?” What would you say?
You might have a realization if someone asked you, “Are you happy with your life?” It would make you look, and you might see that your life had gone off the rails a long time ago, and you have just been slogging along since then, doing your best to survive. If that is the case, how do you think your spiritual companions feel?
Many of us hit the wall in our careers or our marriages, and we pick ourselves up and do our best to avoid the mistakes of the past, but we never seem to regain the spark and enthusiasm that we started out with. One of the reasons is that our failures and mistakes in life trigger the mistakes our spiritual companions made in their lives, and we get a continuing echo of their past failures haunting us.
Some people seem to be resigned to an unhappy life, and they simply do the best they can until it is time to pack it in and die. They learn that it is less painful than trying to break out of the pattern they are in.
If you are still harboring hopes of making something positive happening, you need to create an ideal scene and pay careful attention to the negative emotions this stirs up when you do this. This is very important! As soon as you try to do something positive after crashing and burning, your damaged spiritual companions will start to complain and whine. This is when you can actually do something about them with SRT and either fix them up or get them to leave and go elsewhere.
If you are not creating and working toward an ideal scene for your life, you are letting other beings influence you and making you feel like your unhappy state of mind is normal.
If you can remember this one piece of advice, it can enable you to change your life:
Almost every discouraging thought that comes to mind comes from beings who have failed in life and don’t want to fail again. They have failed many times and are still stuck in that last failure that ended their lives.
If you are willing to set them free, it will change your life and theirs.
If you choose to ignore them, you will accumulate more of them.